Are you interested in studying Portuguese Language and Culture? Now you can! The Camões Portuguese Language Center (Portugal) at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies is opening a pre-enrollment period for all those who wish to attend its ONLINE INTENSIVE COURSE 'INTRODUCING PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE', regardless of their age or occupation.
For further information on this course, please read the following:
– Type of Classes: Elementary Language classes (European Portuguese) – 3 groups
Group A. Youngsters (between 8 and 12 years old)
Group B. Adults who have no knowledge of Portuguese
Group C. Adults who have attended Portuguese classes before
– Period: March 2nd – April 8th (12 sessions)
– Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday
Group A (Youngsters between 8 and 12 years old): 4:00 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Group B (Adults who have no knowledge of Portuguese): 6:30 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.
Group C (Adults who have attended Portuguese classes before): time to be determined
– Total number of hours
Group A: 18
Groups B and C: 24
– Tuition Fee: 250,000 won
– Maximum Class Capacity: 8 applicants in each group
Please note: given the uncertainty caused by the covid-19 pandemic, all classes will be ONLINE (via Zoom).
IN ORDER TO APPLY, please follow the steps below:
1. On a MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT, fill in an enrollment form with the following data:
– Name (in Roman alphabet and, if you are Korean, also in Hangeul)
– Gender (M / F)
– E-mail address
– Cell phone number
– Date of birth (D/M/Y)
– Working/studying place (company… / university…)
– Did you ever attend any Portuguese language course? If the answer is YES, please let us know where, when, and for how long (total number of hours).
– Did you ever live in a Portuguese-speaking country? If the answer is YES, please let us know where, when, and for how long.
2. Send the enrollment form as an attachment by email to Professor Maria: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for us to contact you in order to proceed with the payment of the tuition fee and thus confirm your registration.
Should you have any inquiries, please contact Professor Maria via the above email address.