Welcome to the Embassy of Portugal in Seoul.
Readers News published an interview with the Ambassador of Portugal, Manuel Gonçalves de Jesus, about portuguese culture and literature.
Several Portuguese authors were mentioned like Miguel Torga, Aquilino Ribeiro, Eça de Queirós and Camilo Castelo Branco, with particular focus on José Saramago and Fernando Pessoa.
The journalist, Seo Mideum, asked about which literary genres are currently most read by the Portuguese and which South Korean writers are best known in Portugal. Other topics were also addressed, such as "coffee culture", Portuguese gastronomy and the best tourist destinations to visit in the country.
We would like to share this special interview with everyone!
Interview of Readers News available at:
SECOND INTENSIVE PORTUGUESE OPEN COURSE – 1st SEMESTER 2021
Are you interested in studying Portuguese Language and Culture? Now you can! The Camões Portuguese Language Center (Portugal) at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies is opening an enrollment period for all those who wish to attend its 2021 Second Online Intensive Course INTRODUCING PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE, regardless their age or occupation.
For further information on this course, please read the following:
– Type of Classes: Elementary Language classes (European Portuguese)
– Delivery method: online classes (via Zoom)
– Period: April 27th – June 3rd (12 sessions)
– Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 P.M. – 08:00 P.M.
– Total number of hours: 24
– Tuition Fee: 250,000 won
– Maximum Class Capacity: 8 applicants
IN ORDER TO APPLY, please follow the steps below:
1. On a MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT, fill in an enrollment form with the following data:
– Name (in Roman alphabet and, if you are Korean, also in Hangeul)
– Gender (M / F)
– E-mail address
– Cell phone number
– Date of birth (D/M/Y)
– Working/studying place (company… / university…)
– Did you ever attend any Portuguese language course? If the answer is YES, please let us know where, when, and for how long (total number of hours).
– Did you ever live in a Portuguese-speaking country? If the answer is YES, please let us know where, when, and for how long.
2. Send the enrollment form as an attachment by email to Professor Maria: email@example.com.
3. Pay the tuition fee according to the instructions that will be sent to you in the email accepting your application.
4. Send a copy of the tuition fee payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN APRIL, 25th, 12 A.M...
1. The course attendance will be limited to the FIRST 8 applicants submitting the copy of the tuition fee payment receipt UNTIL APRIL, 25th, 12 A.M...
2. In case of withdrawal, tuition fees will NOT be REFUNDED once the registration has been processed.
3. The course does not provide any official certification (e.g. certificate of proficiency level in the Portuguese language).
Should you have any inquiries, please contact Professor Maria via the above email address.
The Camões Portuguese Language Center’s Director
Maria João Amaral
Seoul, April 1st, 2021
Centro de Língua Portuguesa Camões, I. P.
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
Faculty Office Building
7th Floor, Room # 709
107 Imun-ro, Dongdaemun-gu
Tel.: 02) 2173 3410
02450 서울특별시 동대문구 이문로 107
전화: 02) 2173 3410